5.3.10

050310


My mother is dead
August 5, 1985
I grieve for my childhood
I am still 9 years old
20 years ago today
Tears
I want to get on the open road and run
I have nowhere to go
Ill visit her later
Flowers
How can I hurt my father the way he hurt me
I cant
He feels nothing
Void
How can I live
What has god done to me
Yes mother
God really does hate me
The world
You
Everyone
Hate
So why should I miss you
Because you are my mother
I love you
I miss you
You were tortuous to me
Evil
Caring when I was sick
Abusing when I was just being a child
But still
You could have taught me
Sew
Knit
Crochet
But I have learned one thing from you
How not to be a mother
I will give my child all the things you never gave me
Hugs
Kind words
Bed time stories
I will love my child
Unlike the way you loved me
And still
I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment

311290

Looking back… 1990 brought us Lakeshore enterprises, a little more freedom. a little more responsibility for ourselves. many people in...